Senior Full-Stack Developer
Key words: stock option program, remote work, flexible hours, Java, Spring, Hibernate, MySQL, ES6, React, Redux, Redux-Saga, Material-UI, AWS, Docker
How do you recognize a successful startup? There’s more demand for our service than our product development can deliver – which is why we need you in our team!
Inscripta’s core solutions are composed of handling masses of audio data to a structured text format, efficiently, precisely and securely.
Did you know that on a daily basis, thousands of patient stories are dictated in our national health care districts, and that hundreds of people are transcribing these dictations, even around the clock?
Inscripta has developed a dictation and transcription solution which substantially increases the efficiency of the aforementioned processes. A key part of this solution is our ERP platform, for which we have big plans, including a seamless integration with our own proprietary ML/AI based Speech Recognition module which is among the best ones out there.
This is why we are on the lookout for new talent to help us make these plans a reality.
As a Senior Full-Stack Developer at Inscripta you will:
- Work together with our expert team to design and implement new features and tools to enhance our transcription process, including working with state-of-the-art Automated Speech Recognition and Mobile Dictation Applications
- Build backend endpoints and microservices to support our mobile- and frontend applications
- Learn new web technologies, teach others about them and discuss potential solutions to specific problems
- Help monitor and maintain our AWS infrastructure
- Help in designing and building integrations to healthcare systems using HL7/FHIR/OpenEHR
- Solid knowledge in implementing backend services such as REST endpoints and microservices
- Solid Experience in Spring Framework and Hibernate
- Experience in building and debugging complex systems
- Shipping clean and unit tested code using version control (GIT)
- Some knowledge of AWS (ECS, Load balancing and Autoscaling)
- Hunger for keeping in touch with the latest technology and improving yourself
What we consider as an advantage
- Ability to setup and maintain CI workflows
- Past experience in working with Automated Speech Recognition solutions
- Mobile development knowledge / interest in learning iOS or Android
- Experience in setting up and working with OAuth2, JWT and OpenID Connect authentication
What we can offer
- Great colleagues in a flat organization.
- Work in a fast growing startup using state-of-the-art technology
- Highly challenging, but fun work
- Competitive salary and stock option plan
- Flexible hours
- Ability to grow as a professional and grow as a team lead
- Motivating startup environment at Maria01 (https://maria.io)